Saturday, March 08, 2014

Interview with Basalt from Hard As a Rock by Sara Jay

What kind of job do you have?
Aside from being a sex object? (laughs) I was a slave to the god Ares for many years. My new gig is much more rewarding.

Describe yourself in three words.
Hard. Hot. Infatuated.

Who is your love interest?
Canna. (grins) She had no idea that I loved her back, which was pretty interesting, considering all of the secrets we shared.

Tell us about your first kiss with Canna.
Our first real, breathing kiss was a scorcher. I could feel every ounce of her passion, but the best part was that she could feel mine, too.

List three things about Canna that turn you on.
Her sexy, bare, green skin… Mmm. How wanton and shameless she is! Those gorgeous faery wings.

How did you and Canna meet?
I’d like to say it was under better circumstances. (Scowls) She was captured as a slave for Ares and when she refused to share his bed, I was forced to punish her. It’s not something I’m proud of and we both suffered consequences from that fateful day.

Would you call yourself golden or a bad boy/girl?
I’m the golden bad boy, baby. I was built to be bad, but my heart always leads me in the right direction.

How about Canna? Is he/she golden or a bad boy/girl?
Canna is a naughty girl! Her moral compass swings a bit differently than the average person’s, but she’s kind.

Are you a night person or a morning person?
Um, mornings are kind of out for me. Definitely a night person.

Would you share the blurb from your story?
Sure. Here you go:
Canna, an impish, flirty faery, loves to service just about any client who enters the Pleasure Club, a futuristic sex club. But although the clientele is satisfied, Canna aches for the impossible. A sexy, larger-than-life gargoyle statue that happens to be a simple a décor item.
Basalt has spent centuries wanting Canna all to himself. Though his nightly visits train her to be his perfect lover, will she still want him when she finds out what he does during the day?



No comments:

Post a Comment