Friday, October 06, 2006

Mythology, Elves, and More

So hey there!!!!! I thought I'd pop in and say howdy to all of you CP fans and see what's going on! It's not like I don't have enough to do on my own blog, but now I have another forum to play with.

mwahahahahaha.

At any rate, here's a nice speedy little update from Isabelleland. The first two books from the Mythos series are out (Goddess' Revenge and Mortal Retribution) and seem to be fairly well received--thanks you guys! I'm playing around now with a few new ideas for the next Mythos book. I'm not sure what Greek god deserves to have his/her story told next. Have an idea? Post it here! If I pick your idea, I have a nice little surprise for you. *grin* You'll like it; trust me.

In other news, my new series The Shequanti is nearing completion. I hope to have release info on that for you soon. Ever wonder where the Elves of old are? (They're certainly not around here, which is a shame because I could think of LOTS of things to do with Elves) Well, this series answers that question and poses lots of new ones. Stick a normal American woman into an Elven society and make her choose between a sexy-hot-on-fire good guy Elf and a sexy-hot-like-ice bad guy Elf---would I do something that mean?

You betcha.

And, as always, check out the Save the Quiet Kitty site and auction and help the CP authors with a great cause! We all chucked in together and hope to raise a lot of money for our pet charity.

You guys have a great weekend!

Isabelle

1 comment:

  1. how 'bout Atlas or Chimera for your next greek god story?

    ReplyDelete