Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Updates!

Hey there -- sorry I've been AWOL for a while but I've been moving and working my butt off to get The Shequanti series done...WHICH, by the way: the first book The Stone Table comes out this January. In celebration of this and the holidays, I've started a new contest on my website. The "I Want To Live in Isabelle's World" contest kicks off today and ends on December 30th. Check out my website Mythos Erotica for more details on how to enter.

So anyway, you'll be seeing more of me in upcoming weeks and just as soon as I can find the boxes with my office in it, I'll be popping around with some more excerpts and general fun. Stay safe, and have fun in the snow this weekend. I know I will!

Cheers!

Isabelle

1 comment:

  1. Am looking forward to ther release of your book.

    ReplyDelete