Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Shequanti and other stuff

Gosh! Seems like forever since I blogged here! Hope all of you had wonderful holidays and are now settling into the grim reality which is January. That reality can be lightened quite a bit by any of the fabulous ebooks from Changeling Press that are coming out this month, so I hope you drop by and check out the latest releases.

My own newest offering through Changeling comes out on January 19--"The Stone Table" is the first book of my new series *The Shequanti*. If you like Elves and magic, then this is the book for you--or so I hope.

Oh, in case you haven't noticed, quite a few of our authors have been nominated for numerous awards lately--including CAPAs and the Preditors and Editors annual poll! I hope that you all take the time to check out the outstanding work these writers have given you over the last year and, in the case of preditors and editors, go vote!

Cheers, everyone! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment