Sunday, May 29, 2011

All Wrapped Up Volume 1: Ann Jacobs, Dakota Cassidy, Kate Hill, Angela Knight


All Wrapped Up Vol. 1

by Ann Jacobs and Dakota Cassidy and Kate Hill and Angela Knight
Cover art: Bryan Keller
ISBN: 978-1-60521-552-5
Genre(s): Futuristic, Paranormal, Action Adventure/ Suspense, Sci-Fi, BDSM
Theme(s): Vampires, Shapeshifters
Series: All Wrapped Up Multi-Author
Length: Collection
Page Count: 267
http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1609

Blurb:

Four exceptional authors, four enticing stories. Wrap yourself up in the heat of the best in erotic romance from Changeling Press.
Angela Knight -- Blood Service
Adiva Mayhew is a spy -- and a damn good one. But now she's running for her life from a deadly bounty hunter -- who's also a Vampire...
Ann Jacobs -- Branded
Cole Callender -- an entrepreneur with an eye to the future. Branded a sexual deviant under Earth laws, Cole adopts Obsidion as his future.
Dakota Cassidy -- Slave School Dropout
Nyla is a cat. So is Lucas. Nyla is an Egyptian Mau, descendant of the Goddess Bast. Lucas... isn't. In fact, he's a Tom cat. Unlikely lifemates at best.
Kate Hill -- Tainted Kisses
Niabi's only choice is to strike a bargain with Etlu -- the humans' lives in exchange for her complete surrender to his desires.
Excerpt:
All Wrapped Up, Vol. 1
Excerpt from All Wrapped Up: Blood Service
Angela Knight
All rights reserved.
Copyright ©2011 Angela Knight

This e-book file contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience. Changeling Press E-Books are for sale to adults, only, as defined by the laws of the country in which you made your purchase. Please store your files wisely, where they cannot be accessed by under-aged readers.



"What exactly are you proposing?"
"It strikes me that it would be a waste to hand a high-level bloodthrall over to an ignorant thug like Tang." The vampire lowered his head next to her ear. His breath felt seductively warm. "On the other hand, I could always use two million credits. Convince me to keep you."
Adiva swallowed. Before coming to this world with Jorge, she'd undergone the surgical procedure that had made her a "bloodthrall" -- a perfect donor for her new vampire partner. Vamps coveted relationships with willing bloodthralls, preferring them over drinking synthetic blood. Still..."You'd violate a contract with General Tang?"
"I have no contract with Tang. He put a bounty out on you, but I don't have to collect it. If, that is, you prove sufficiently convincing."
"What guarantee do I have that you won't turn me in anyway?"
"None, of course." His tone was blandly matter-of-fact. "May I remind you, I don't have to give you any guarantees, Adiva. You're the one who has to convince me."
She licked her dry lips. "How do you propose I do that?"
A long silence ticked by as he let her sweat. "According to your dossier, you're a seventeenth level submissive. Quite high, and relatively rare. I'm a twenty-first level dominant. That means I've got a nasty streak I rarely have the opportunity to indulge -- sexually, at least."
"Meaning that those you pursue are fair game for whatever sadism you care to practice." And he cared to practice quite a bit, according to his file.
She felt him shrug against her. "Given that my typical prey runs toward pedophiles and serial murderers, I don't lose much sleep over what I do to them."
"Yeah, well, I'm neither of those things. So why the fuck are you tormenting me?"
"Darling, you managed to piss the wrong people off during a war. What did you expect?"
"Tang is psychotic! The Adorevians have a right to overthrow..." She broke off, reining in her outrage and reaching for calm. "Never mind. Spell it out for me, Vigilante, or whatever the hell you call yourself. How do I 'convince' you?"
His smile was slow and dark. "Why, by submitting, darling."
"To what?"
"Isn't it obvious? Whatever I want."
She swallowed, all too aware of him -- his hard, hot body crowding her much smaller one. He was just so damn big. So damn male. With every breath, her senses filled with his scent, masculine and dark and more than a little wild. "So what do you want?"
The Vigilante laughed softly. "That's the question, isn't it?" He leaned into her. She realized that the thick ridge pressing against her ass was an impressive erection.
"Choose, Adiva. Convince me. Or don't."
She licked her dry lips, intrigued despite herself by that promising cock. Jorge had not been a small man by any means, but Vigilante felt massive. How would he feel thrusting hard into her cunt, stretching her, tormenting her? She'd dreamed of a lover like that. And she didn't want to die without experiencing one.
"I think you'll find me very convincing..." Adiva had to swallow before she could give him the title she knew he'd demand. "... Master."
He laughed. The sound was rich with satisfaction and triumph. "Then why don't we get started?" He released her throat and found the seal on her jacket. "Let's see what you have to offer."
"Here?" she protested instinctively. "But anybody could come along!"
"And you assume that matters to me?" His tone was coolly pleasant, but she heard the steel beneath.
Adiva swallowed. "No, I imagine you'd strip me naked in front of half the station if it suited you."
He laughed softly. "You assume right…"
http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1609

No comments:

Post a Comment