Monday, February 12, 2007

Have you been tagged?

Don't worry if you haven't yet, it's only a matter of time. It seems that game so many of us loved as children has found new life on the internet. I think I've been tagged fifty times in the last week, LOL!

I haven't tagged anyone back yet *sigh* much to my chagrin. I seem to be going from one deadline to another, LOL! You know, though, if someone would tag me with a pic of a fine stud, MWAHAHAHAHA, I might just make time *WEG*!

In other exciting news, Valentine's is only two days away. Do any of you have plans? My DH is taking me to a romantic, candle-lit dinner. I can't wait. Pink champagne, perfectly prepared prime rib, and no dishes to wash after!! Now that's what I call a terrific Valentine's Day, LOL!

Until next time, be naughty and blame it on me, ROFL!

Emma Ray

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 PM

    You may want to be careful of some of those "Tags" - they are loaded with viruses! I'm not answering any of mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Good point! Definitely be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete