Monday, February 02, 2015

Feeling Like a Lucky Changeling

I feel like such a lucky Changeling right now.

Seriously, y'all readers rock my socks. My Elemental Ops series has been my most popular ever with Changeling, and I'm so tickled you like them. Vanished is the last book in the El Ops Series (find it here) but it's not the last of the dragon books.

This week I have a vampire werewolf love story coming out, one I really enjoyed writing. It's called Apparitions, and features a ghostly roommate, too. Sean is a vampire on the run from a stalker, and Elan is the naked werewolf he gets as a new werewolf. Check it out here.

Also, my Pack Mentality box set made it into the best of the decade list! Eeee. One of my favorite covers ever.

My next book, which I should have in this month, is Desert Dragons 1. Chino from El Ops is getting his own story, moving on to the deserts of Mexico to find feathered serpent dragons, and a lover, to call his own.

I am so darned and y'all are the reason!

Thank you!

Have some champagne on me

XXOO

Julia

(image purchased for editorial use)

No comments:

Post a Comment