Saturday, October 07, 2017

Interview with Michael Edwards from Unknown Desires by Jax L. Kramer

Who is your love interest?
William Johns
List three things about William Johns that turn you on.
   1.      Watching him workout while we’re training in kickboxing.
   2.      The way he holds my hand when we’re alone.
   3.      How he makes time to visit with my aunt and grandmother every week.
Do you like using sex toys?
Umm, yes, I mean who doesn’t?
Top or bottom?
Bottom.
What is the craziest place you and William Johns have made love?
(chuckles) In a car parked behind a restaurant at the University I attend. It was busy between classes.
Would you call yourself golden or a bad boy?
I’m a bad boy, which is why Will is so good for me.
How about William? Is he/she golden or a bad boy?
He’s also a bad boy but in a good way.
You and William Johns are stranded overnight in a cabin. What would you do to pass the time?
(Another chuckle) With Will I can’t say for certain but I know it would be interesting.
Would you share the blurb from your story?
Sure enjoy!

The attraction Michael feels toward his new Dominant, Mr. Johns grows stronger each day. Spending time together in the dungeon is always a unique and unpredictable experience. Only Mr. Johns can take him to places he's never known existed. The pleasures of pain and the highs of sub-space were once unimaginable, but now Mr. Johns truly owns him body and soul.

For Michael the most startling emotion is the fear he feels when he's earned a punishment. Although punishment is meant to be feared, Michael is more afraid of being dismissed. He's certain each mistake is a step closer to being sent away. No punishment could ever hurt as much as Mr. Johns giving up on him.
Is it possible for Mr. Johns to have any real feelings for Michael, or is has Michael set himself up to be hurt worse than ever before?

How about an excerpt?
This is excerpt 1.

"Michael, come to me."

Her voice has that silky tone that always sets my heart to pounding. Today is the day and I have no idea what to expect. I rise gracefully to my feet in one smooth motion as I've been taught. Standing straight with my shoulders back, my chest out and chin up, I walk directly to her, my eyes remaining straight ahead.

The man standing with her is taller than I am, about 6'3". He's built bigger than I am and I suspect he's older than me though I'm nineteen so that isn't a surprise. I can feel his eyes inspecting me.

My nerves are getting the best of me but I don't move. I control my breathing and wait for my next command. Domme Shannon told me that she had found a male Dominate she believes I'm compatible to serve. I had been stunned and I'm not entirely comfortable with belonging to a man. My family wouldn't ever accept it. But I'd requested that she find a Dominant she believes will be best for me, regardless of gender.

"Come, Michael," Domme Shannon says, leading me from the small, sparsely decorated bedroom. She and the man walk casually in front of me, letting me get small glimpses of him. He's muscular with dark brown hair the same shade as mine. He's wearing an expensive suit but I can't spend much time looking him over. I'm led into the office. They sit and I'm instructed to kneel on the floor beside the man.

"Michael Edwards, this is Mr. William Johns. He is looking for a long-term partner and I know that he can give you the guidance you need. Look him in the eyes and answer his questions," she commands before turning the interview over to him.

Most Doms do not want eye contact. He's different.

He is nice looking with a strong jaw line. His cologne is pleasant, smelling of some kind of spice. He looks over a folder in his hand, taking his time, letting me wait.

"Michael, most of your hard limits are things that I don't do." He pauses as he continues to read. "There are some things that you haven't tried yet, you marked them as things you would be willing to have demanded of you. Is that correct?" He watches me closely.

"Yes, Sir," I answer.

"If I demand something and you decide that you can't tolerate it again, we can discuss changing it to a hard limit."

This statement requires no reply but my stomach twists as I wonder what he'd like to demand from me. The room falls silent as he looks through the rest of my paperwork and places it back into my folder.

"You are looking for a full time placement and you are employed full time?" His voice is deep and gravelly. It has a sexy quality to it.

"Yes, Sir."

"What type of work do you do?"

"I work for a construction company, Sir," I reply. My nerves are increasing as this interview continues and I center myself again.

"If we decide to make this a long term partnership, will you be willing to quit your job?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir," I answer, but I feel conflicted about it. It's a great job for someone without an education.

"You're nineteen?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply.

"Would you be willing to attend college?"

"Yes, Sir." This is a surprise. I'd given up the idea of going to college.

"Good," he says. "If I take you on as my submissive, my rules are not up for debate. I am very strict and trouble will not be tolerated. Punishments will be as severe as required and you knowingly agree to that?"

"Yes, Sir," I answer. I need this from him and hope fills me unexpectedly. Until now I hadn't realized how much I needed this. Why do I like the idea of being punished by this man? The idea that something might be wrong with me grows spontaneously.

He looks to Domme Shannon and nods.

"Michael, go wait in the hallway," she commands.

"Yes, Ma'am," I answer.

I take a place far enough from the door to allow private conversation. I stand at parade rest with my feet at shoulder width apart, my arms behind my back. They come out of the office half an hour later.

"Michael, gather your belongings. You've been accepted into the service of Mr. Johns. Do not disgrace me. You will not be accepted back here if you mess up this opportunity. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answer quickly. "Thank you."

"You've done well and you deserve this. Don't keep your Dominant waiting."

I walk briskly to my room and grab my bags. I've had them packed since I was told I had an interview today. I hadn't known what to expect. Another trainee stated that most males are taken by women. I don't know if that was at their choosing or not. I hadn't set any such parameters on mine. I wasn't told until today that a man had been found for me. My feelings, though conflicted, are happy if I'm honest about it.

Carrying my bags, I find Mr. Johns waiting by the door. "Come," he says simply.

I follow him to a black SUV. Another man waits by the car and he opens the door for Mr. Johns before taking my bags. I wait as he opens the trunk and puts them inside. He then opens the other door for me.

Once in the back seat beside Mr. Johns I sit straight as I've been taught. The silence stretches and I begin to inspect my fingernails. It's an old nervous habit. Mr. Johns' hand covers mine, stopping my fidgeting. Electricity shoots through me and my breath catches.

"Look at me, boy," he says and there is a subtle difference in his tone now, strong and demanding. "I expect eye contact unless I tell you otherwise, and no fidgeting or I'll punish you."

I meet his eyes for the second time. They are a deep blue and his dark brown hair has a slight curl to it. At a guess he's in his early thirties. He looks a little like Liam Hemsworth, only more muscular. He is a handsome man.

"You will call me Sir or Mr. Johns. I will not repeat an order. You are to obey any command given immediately. I will give you a copy of the household rules when we get home. Failure to follow them will result in punishment whether you are aware of the rule or not. I suggest learning them quickly. I will add rules specific to you as I get to know you better. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good," he replies. "Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, Sir," I answer. My voice sounds nervous even to me as I concentrate on not picking at my fingers. "I was wondering how I'm to pay for college if you want me to quit working?"

"I will pay for you to go to college," he answers. "I want you to be well educated and you're still a young man."

"I'm not sure I would be comfortable with that, Sir," I answer.

He nods. "You don't need to be."

My head is swimming. "I feel like a prostitute."

"No, you're not being paid for sex. I want you at home and I want you educated. It's a win-win for us both. 
Don't over think it. I'll go over the classes with you and decide what will benefit my schedule." He watches me silently for a few minutes. "I will not waste my time or yours if I feel this isn't going to work out. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." I wonder what else this arrangement will entail...

Purchase Link:

Author Bio:

Jax L. Kramer grew up listening to tales told around the campfire under the stars with the hooting of owls piercing the night. Those stories and the books she loved to read, inspired her to become a writer. She wrote, screen plays, short stories, poems, songs, and novels while still attending school. Jax now an adult lives in Oklahoma and has a family who are supportive of the stories crafted by her.  Now Kramer is the Storyteller. You’re invited to join the campfire circle. Hurry…it’s not polite to make the Storyteller wait!

Author Links:
                         



No comments:

Post a Comment