Friday, January 11, 2019

TGIF Changeling - Raisa Greywood, Isabella Jordan, Harley Wylde, Emma Ray Garrett, Kate Steele

All New Releases 15% off at ChangelingPress.com
The Jaguar Rogue (Shifter's Mates 5) The Jaguar Rogue (Shifter's Mates 5)
by Raisa Greywood

$4.99
Sale Price: $4.24
 
A reluctant mate won’t stop me from saving my sisters. Who needs a man when I can be a pirate?

Buy today @ CP
Pre-Order Now

Novice (Dark Kingdom 1) Novice (Dark Kingdom 1)
by Isabella Jordan

$3.99
Sale Price: $3.19
 
A simple arrangement - he'll pay her rent in exchange for sanctuary and blood. But Gail wants more…...

Buy today @ CP
Pre-Order Now



Preacher with Ryker & Badger (Dixie Reapers MC Print 3) Preacher with Ryker & Badger (Dixie Reapers Print)
by Harley Wylde

Print $12.95
 
I lost the love of my life and vowed to never love again. Until temptation walked through the door.

Now Available at Amazon.com, BN.com, Kobo, and iTunes
Havoc (Devil's Boneyard MC 3) Havoc (Devil's Boneyard MC 3)
by Harley Wylde

$4.99
Sale Price: $4.24


I saw her and knew I couldn’t walk away. I just didn’t realize I’d want to keep her. Forever.

Buy today @ CP
Order Now


Pret Ops (Pret Ops 5) Pret Ops
by Emma Ray Garrett

$5.99
Sale Price: $4.79


Even on the toughest op, there's always time for love. If you don't get killed first.

Buy today @ CP
Order Now



Kobo
Red Cloud Wolves (Red Cloud Wolves 4) Red Cloud Wolves
by Kate Steele

$4.99
Sale Price: $3.99

Print $11.95
  
Lovers in the desert fight for their lives against legends, wild men... and wolves.
 
Silver Dreams (Red Cloud Wolves 1)

 Margaret Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment