Friday, July 19, 2019

TGIF Changeling - by Marteeka Karland, Crymsyn Hart, Kate Steele, M.D. Stewart, Gale Stanley, Harley Wylde, Ciarra Sims

All New Releases 15% off at ChangelingPress.com
Cain (Bones MC 1) Cain (Bones MC 1)
by Marteeka Karland
$3.99
Sale Price: $3.39
 
I'm everything she doesn’t need in a man, but I'll be damned if I let her go.
Buy it today @ CP
Billionaire Werewolf Ate My Fiancé (Billionaire Werewolf 1) Billionaire Werewolf Ate My Fiancé (Billionaire Werewolf 1)
by Crymsyn Hart
$4.99
Sale Price: $4.24
 
Elijah Dane. Sexy, wealthy — and werewolf deadly. So not the rescuing kind — until he meets Sadie...

Buy it today @ CP
Melt My Heart (Duet) Melt My Heart (Duet)
by Kate Steele
$4.99
Sale Price: $3.99
 
Joe's tall, blond, built and utterly gorgeous, but he can't remember who wears the mate to his ring.
Buy it today @ CP
Melt My Heart (Print) Melt My Heart (Print)
by Kate Steele
Print $10.95

Joe's tall, blond, built and utterly gorgeous, but he can't remember who wears the mate to his ring.

Buy it today @

Now Available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and iTunes
Born a Changeling (Paranormal B&B 3) Born a Changeling (Paranormal B&B 3)
by M.D. Stewart
$3.99
Sale Price: $3.39
 
A Hellhound shifter falls in love with a single father, and must battle demons for his daughter.

Buy it today @ CP
Credence (Wolf Pack 3) Credence (Wolf Pack 3)
by Gale Stanley
$3.99
Sale Price: $3.39

Can there be a future for two Alphas and an omega? Or will hidden feelings destroy them all?

Buy it today @ CP
Tex/Zipper Duet (Dixie Reapers MC Box Sets 4) Tex/Zipper Duet
by Harley Wylde
$5.99
Sale Price: $4.79

Veteran. Biker. Father. Husband? One look and I know I'll protect her at all costs.

Buy it today @ CP
Possession Obsession Possession Obsession
by Ciarra Sims
$3.99
Sale Price: $3.19

Gypsy magic woven through the fabric of time… Can Chloe save Sam from the thing Slade’s become?
 
Buy it today @ CP

Margaret Riley
Publisher
ChangelingPress.com
Changelingpress.blogspot.com
Changelingpress.wordpress.com
Facebook.com/changelingpress

No comments:

Post a Comment