Thursday, October 05, 2006

Spookerotic October

Ooh, and before I forget, HI RENEE! LOL, I'm on top now!

Okay, back to the point. This month Changeling is totally getting into the holiday! The Jack O Lanterns are fab, but there are a ton of spookalicious erotica coming off the presses this month! Now, Renee and I are gonna run a special contest on our loop, with info on it posted to the CP readers loop. That said, throughout the entire month of October, CP will be having surprise contests at whim on the readers loop!

The first one, I'm mentioning here first. There is a special coupon this month: JOL06. Use it in honor of our Jacks. On October 31, Renee and I will pick FIVE lucky winners at random from the CP loop members. Each of them will win a FREE CP E-BOOK!!!

So, come join in the revelry!

Changeling Press Reader's Loop

Emma Ray

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you think you're funny, lol. But what you don't know is that I'm okay with you being on top. *grin*

    ReplyDelete