Sunday, December 21, 2008

Daemon's Revenge by Marteeka Karland




Daemon's Revenge
by Marteeka Karland

Cover art by Kassie Thrace
ISBN (13): 978-1-59596-857-9
Genre(s): Paranormal, The Fetish Club, BDSM
Theme(s): Ménage, Vampires
Length: Novella




Blurb:

Ariel's been bad. She's pushed her big vampire "fuck buddy" just a little too far and now she's in for the ride of her life. But will Daemon leave her heart intact, or will he demand all she has to give?

Revenge has never been so sweet.




Excerpt:

This e-book file contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience. Changeling Press E-Books are for sale to adults, only, as defined by the laws of the country in which you made your purchase. Please store your files wisely, where they cannot be accessed by under-aged readers.

“I’m gonna fuck you ’til neither of us can see straight!” Daemon was in no mood for games. “Then I’m gonna beat your ass ’til it’s red, and fuck you some more! Tonight, you’re my fucking whore.”
For the first time since I’d met him, Daemon was really pissed. He was also horny as hell. His cock stood out from his body, proud and thick. The large mushroom head was purple and swollen, like he was literally about to pop.
He had me flat on my back on a table. There were metal clamps designed to hold my wrists to the floor in a Y above my head. My body bent double, my legs clamped next to my wrists. A very large pillow supported my back and ass. I was totally open for his every whim, and I wasn’t averse to it at all. In fact, it made me pretty damned hot. I wanted him to use me, fuck me, in any way he saw fit, and I had a feeling that was exactly what I was going to get.
“You’re gonna have to do more than talk, vampire. I don’t think you’re man enough to make me want you anymore.”
Daemon roared until the pale blue veins stood out in his neck, his fists clenched so tightly blood trickled from his palms. Grabbing a bottle of lube on a table beside me, he squirted a glob onto his fingers, then shoved the tip of the bottle into my cunt and squeezed. The cool fluid gushed into my already wet pussy, and I almost cried out. I really needed to be fucked. I’m not talking about a slow-gentle-love-making fuck -- I’m talking a pound-my-pussy-into-oblivion-with-the-biggest-object-you-can-find fuck.
All the things Daemon had refused to give me because he believed in being gentle with women. It was that belief that kept him from making me officially his and from giving me what I wanted.
Bull fucking shit.
I wanted it nasty. I wanted Daemon unleashed.
“Oh, really?” He raised an eyebrow. “Then why hook up with that bloody werewolf? Why record the entire session of nasty on HD DVD and send it to me? Why send a note telling me if I wouldn’t give you raunchy, you’d bloody get it somewhere else? As long as we’ve known each other, you had to have known that was the best way to get me to prove I can give you what you want.” He bared his fangs and hissed.
He was right. For an impossibly dominant vampire male, there was no way my little package would have gone over very well.
Which got me where I was now: flat on my back, my arms and legs clamped to the floor, stretched out so far my shoulders felt like they were about to pop out of their sockets. My pussy and ass were both exposed completely, and there was nothing I could do to escape.
Right where I wanted to be.
It was hard to keep the grin of triumph off my face.

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1058

No comments:

Post a Comment