Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2010!

My family reminds me that last year, a year ago today, I said that 2009 would rock. And it SO didn't. LOL It was one of the most challenging years of my life in fact -- good and bad. But I came out the other side okay and my family did too and for that I'm grateful.

So this year, I'm going to lower my expectations. =)

Let's say that I'm humbly hoping that 2010 will be a good year for all my family and friends out there (that means you!) Here's hoping good things come your way.

In the meantime, I'm writing again. (Right says you as you roll your eyes. LOL) We'll see. I also see movies, always see movies. I saw The Princess and the Frog at the end of the year and it's one of the best animated movies I've seen in some time. I absolutely loved it!

Enjoy my favorite song here, Ma Belle Evangeline. =)

Happy new year!

Isy

No comments:

Post a Comment