Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thrill ~ It's Around Here...

Baybee! Ooh yeah, I got some half-nekkid manlyness for ya? You think you're ready for it?


Come up with a sassy, sexy, funny, or absurb caption for the above piccie and post a comment giving us your creative genius. We'll pick one commenter and they'll win the e-book download of their choice. How sweet is that? I know, right?
So what are you waiting for? Comment already. But get your comments in before five tomorrow, cause that's when we'll be choosing a winner. Hop to it!
Ce

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen my phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sexy...let see what you have down there of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Blondie: Are you sure this will dry my nails faster?
    Pec Boy: Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:40 PM

    Found It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:24 AM

    Just a little more to the right and we'll sort out that muscle problem....

    ReplyDelete