Sunday, October 28, 2007

A couple of wonderful reviews of Ropacabana!


I received a couple of truly wonderful reviews for Ropacabana and I wanted to share. My sincerest thanks to both reviewers.


"Isabella Jordan has created an erotic, emotional and romantic tale that I couldn't put down. Salma is a famous dancer who has become cynical and jaded resulting from the industry she is in. While Tony is an honest, naive and old fashion guy who is attracted to Salma not Salome. Their attraction is put to the test when Salome and Tony are instructed to perform for one the Salome's rich admirers. This exposes the ugly side of Salma's profession, yet Tony only sees Salma's inner beauty and compassionate persona. I found Salma and Tony's relationship quite intense enforcing the fact that they are from two different worlds yet their connection draws them to each other. I really liked Tony's characteristic and untainted persona and I can see why Salma's attracted to him. Call me kinky but I highly enjoyed the "private showings" that Salma and Tony performs which includes BDSM, oral and anal stimulation and ménage. Oh my, I needed some ice as I read these scenes. My only complaint is that this story had to end and I really didn't want to go back to the normal world just yet. I look forward to many more stories from Ms. Jordan!" - 5 Stars, Heat Level: O, Tallyn Porter, JERR


"Ropacabana is a great novella about a man loving a woman for who she is, not for the illusion of who she is. You will love Isabella Jordan's ability to fuse both scorching, kinky love scenes with tender moments into a marvelous story you won't be able to put down. Jordan has created one luscious Latina heroine and a strong but sensitive hero. After getting to know Salome, you will sympathize with her and understand why she has to put up the defenses she does. Luckily, Tony is the one man that can light her fire - and warm her heart. Viva Los Regalos: Ropacabana is a sweet and spicy must-read!" - Mandy Briggs, Paranormal Romance

1 comment:

  1. MIGUEL TORGA

    THE PLOUGHMAN OF THE WRITING

    A SHARED PATH

    In the 1st centenary of his birth

    BY CRISTÓVÃO DE AGUIAR

    A GREAT SMALL BOOK

    ReplyDelete