Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Reviews for Changeling Press 1/24/11

 


New Reviews for Changeling Press 1/24/11

Congratulations to Cynthia Sax, Faith Talbot, Sierra Dafoe, Sarah Black and Madeleine Oh!

BADGE BUNNY: PROTECT AND SERVE by Cynthia Sax
Reviewed by Ebook Addicts

Badge Bunny is well written, imaginative, fast paced and so quirky I believed every delightful second of it. 

http://www.ebookaddictreviews.com/2011/01/15/badge-bunny-by-cynthia-sax/

BEAUTIFUL MUSIC: DAZE ON END by Faith Talbot
Four Hearts from The Romance Studio

What an enchanting thrill ride of a story this one is. The dynamics between the three main characters are intriguing…Their story was very emotionally gripping.

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/dazeonendtalbot.htm

LIFE'S A BEACH by Sierra Dafoe
Four Cherries from Whipped Cream Reviews

I especially loved the description of Lily's pool side encounter. It was so hot, even a dip in a cold pool, if I had one, would not have brought down my temperature.

http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/2011/01/lifes-beach-by-sierra-dafoe.html

SUGARPLUM: MUTTS by Sarah Black
Four Cherries from Whipped Cream Reviews

I love stories about people finding each other despite the odds. Add in a couple of flopsy, mopsy puppies and you've really got something. It left a smile on my face.

http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/2011/01/mutts-by-sarah-black.html

SUBMISSIVE GAMES COLLECTION by Madeleine Oh
Five Blue Ribbons from Romance Junkies

…a fun sexy story that proves there's no expiration date on BDSM love and games. Madeleine Oh brings these characters to life.

http://romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/contemporary/Submissive_Games_Collection.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment