Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vaaden Captives: Susan by Jessica Coulter Smith

Vaaden Captives: Susan


by Jessica Coulter Smith

Cover art: Bryan Keller

ISBN: 978-1-60521-563-1

Genre(s): Sci-Fi

Series: Vaaden Captives

Length: Novella

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1534

Blurb:
Susan St. James has lived a hard life. The men she's known have proven themselves to be faithless liars, manipulators, and even abusive at times. When she's taken captive and transported to Vaaden, a planet in another galaxy, she figures not much has changed for her. Sylon, a male Vaaden warrior, comes to the holding cell to claim one of the slaves for his own. He chooses Susan, liking her willingness to please him. It doesn't take long for Sylon to realize his captive is passionate and full of vivaciousness. However, Sylon has a temper, and after Susan is injured, he realizes that she means more to him than she should.
Excerpt:
Vaaden Captives: Susan


Jessica Coulter Smith

All rights reserved.

Copyright ©2011 Jessica Coulter Smith



This e-book file contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience. Changeling Press E-Books are for sale to adults, only, as defined by the laws of the country in which you made your purchase. Please store your files wisely, where they cannot be accessed by under-aged readers.



I'd been held captive in the dank holding cell on Vaaden for far longer than I liked, so I was pleased to see the Vaaden warriors. My cellmates quaked in terror next to me and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. It was doubtful either of them would make it on this harsh planet. Thanks to the translation machine on the wall, I'd heard enough talk to realize we would be sold either as sex slaves or prostitutes. Honestly, considering some of the guys I had dated, being a man's sex slave didn't bother me, especially if there was a chance I would be taken care of.

The first man stepped into the cell, a good six inches taller than my five-foot-six frame. He wasn't as tall as the other two. His eyes were the color of a sunset and seemed to burn into me. Neatly brushed chocolate hair framed his face, and his features were pleasing; his full mouth was kissable. His skin was a dark bronze and I wondered if he worked outside.



He quickly dismissed Sorcha and Enid and came to stand before me. Reaching out, he fondled my breasts with his large, warm hands, and I felt my nipples pucker in response. He seemed to be satisfied and shoved me to my knees. I knew what he wanted before he asked and I shivered in anticipation. He unfastened his pants and his large, thick cock sprang free, just begging for attention.



"Suck me," he commanded.



I licked my lips and leaned forward, taking him into my mouth. I sucked and licked him, enjoying myself immensely. When he was close to finding his release, he grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved himself further into my mouth. I felt his warm cum shoot down my throat.



"Swallow it all," he said roughly.



I was only too happy to comply. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sorcha watching with a mixture of horror and fascination. If my mouth hadn't been full, I would have grinned. I wondered what she would think if she knew I'd practically had to whore myself out to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. A line of drug dealer and alcoholic boyfriends had littered my past. Apartments infested with roaches and rats were the norm for me. I'd definitely been in worse situations.



When the Vaaden was finished, he fastened his pants and hauled me to my feet. Facing the guard, he said, "This one is mine."



The guard looked at me. "Is that what you want? Or would you prefer a life serving many?"



"I'll go with him." I felt like saying duh! What woman would prefer to be fucked by hundreds instead of belonging to just one guy?



The guard nodded and motioned for us to leave the cell. The ground under my feet was rough and cold, but I didn't care since I was free from that wretched cell. Outside, the double suns shone brightly, nearly blinding me. I winced and covered my face as best I could. Sensing my distress, my savior lifted me into his arms and carried me the rest of the way to my new living quarters.



When we reached my new living space, he set me down on my feet once more. The door opened with a whoosh and he ushered me inside, and then flipped a switch inside the door I had learned activated the translator.



The apartment-like space was on the plain side, but seemed functional. Honestly, it was better than some of the places I'd called home. If I didn't have to share my bed with rats or bugs, it was a step in the right direction.



"This is your new home."



The snarky side of me wanted to say something bitchy, but I refrained -- barely.



"My home? Not your home?"



He shook his head. "My home is with my wife."



Well, hell. It figured I would have to share him. That didn't sit well with me, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. I'd hoped to have him all to myself. He was a nice-looking guy and I'd wanted things to be different. My previous boyfriends had all cheated on me. Of course, on a planet where I was just a slave it had been silly of me to think that perhaps my owner might belong to me and only me.



"So, if you live with your wife, how often will I see you?" I asked as I looked around.



He leaned against a wall and watched me. "Often enough."


http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1534

No comments:

Post a Comment