Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Saturday Book Diver Interviews Wyatt from Combustion 1: In Heat by Kate Hill

Welcome to the Saturday Book Diver, where we travel to fictional worlds to interview fascinating and sexy characters.

Today I’m in a simply furnished apartment on the planet Pixie in the Silver Iris Galaxy. It belongs to Wyatt, who is currently employed by the entrepreneur Benton Skies.

Wyatt captains a space shuttle owned by Skies’ company. They are currently involved in exploring Earth.

Tall and lean with thick red hair, Wyatt spent twelve years in the military where he also specialized in Earth exploration. Despite his reserved, soft spoken manner, he emanates vigor and the intensity of his green eyes reveals that he’s a man of passion.

I know he’s busy, so I jump into the interview.

SBD: Thank you for talking to us, Wyatt. I understand you’ve recently returned from a trip to Earth. Can you discuss the details?

Wyatt: Our mission is to study human behavior to decide whether we might someday want to interbreed with them.

That concerns me  a little. I hadn’t expected such a straightforward reply.

SBD:  Should the people of Earth be concerned?

Wyatt: Not at all. I admit that Pixie has a violent past, but we’ve developed as a people and our leaders wouldn’t condone any kind of enslavement of another species. At the present time those in power have no interest in breeding with humans, since they believe humans are not quite advanced enough for us. Still, in the future we’re hoping for a possible friendship with Earth.

SBD: It might be true that your leaders have no interest in breeding with humans at the moment, but I’ve heard you became romantically involved with someone on your recent visit. Is that the truth or just a rumor?

Wyatt: [Studies me with those intense eyes for a moment.] It’s true. A woman named Zoey saved my life after I crashed on Earth.

SBD:  She pulled you out of the wreck?

Wyatt: [Grins] No. Pixiens have to mate once a month or else our inner heat will burn us alive. We’ve learned to control this through medication when necessary, but we usually satisfy our cravings with an assigned relief partner. Marriage is very unusual on Pixie. When I crashed on Earth, my medication was destroyed and I had to mate to survive, but I would never take an unwilling partner. Zoey was quite willing.

SBD: Would you describe Zoey in three words?

Wyatt: Compassionate. Stubborn. Inquisitive.

SBD: You’re back here on Pixie now and Zoey is still on Earth. Is there a chance of you two getting together again?

Wyatt: Definitely. I plan on returning to her as soon as I can and I hope that she’ll still be interested.

I can’t see how she wouldn’t be. Wyatt is such a cutie!

SBD: Would you share one of your favorite excerpts from Combustion 1: In Heat?

Wyatt:  Oh yes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

One moment she was comforting him and the next they were kissing passionately.

“Don’t stop, Wyatt,” she breathed. “Please don’t stop this time.”

“Zoey,” he whispered against her lips and kissed her again. This time he stood, lifting her in his arms.

She didn’t protest as he carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. She stared as he unzipped his pants. He wore black briefs beneath and they did very little to hide his big, aroused cock.

He kicked off his shoes and pants. While he removed his socks, Zoey slipped off her high-heeled sandals and wiggled out of her dress.

Lying in bed wearing only her bra and panties, she gazed at him with all the lust she felt.

He sat on the bed and tugged off her panties, sliding them down her legs. Tossing them aside, he leaned forward and kissed her inner thighs.

Zoey unfastened her bra and shrugged out of it.

Stretching out beside her on the bed, Wyatt cupped her face and kissed her. Their tongues met and she moaned softly.

After denying the drives of her body for so long, she was ready to cut loose.


Thank you, Wyatt! I wish I could stay longer, but the Book Diver magic is calling me back to my world.

If you would like to find out what happens to Wyatt and Zoey, check out

Combustion 1: In Heat



No comments:

Post a Comment