Saturday, January 18, 2014

Interview with Anastas (cat vampire) from Vampires in Heat by Kira Stone


My name is Anastas, and I’m a cat vampire.  I live with a human, but only because he needs my help.  I’m sure you human types would rather hear from him, or from Erron and Nolan, but they’re a bit busy.  I’m in between naps, so you get to hear from me.

What kind of job do you have? 

Keeping Seattle safe from non-pacifist bloodsuckers, along with a few humans.  They might think they are in charge, but we all know cats really run the show.

Who is your love interest? 

Tania.  She is my mate, and mother of my kittens.  She’s not a cat vampire yet, but I hope to change her mind in time.

Tell us about your first kiss with Tania. 

Cats don’t kiss, human.  Geesh.

How did you and Tania meet? 

In the streets.  I’d already picked her out as mine, but then a human picked her up.  Turned out to be a nice human who let me court her…

Do you have any pets? 

No.  Big no.  Do you think I have time to take care of anything besides Tania and herding humans?

Who is your arch enemy? 

Douglas Gundar, although he’s no longer a problem.  (fangs bared)

Whipped cream or Marshmallow? 

Cream.  Get with the cat thing, would ya?

A relaxing bath or a long, hot shower? 

I can wash myself without either, thank you.

Are you a night person or a morning person? 

I don’t have that light restriction like most vampires so I’m a cat, awake when I wanna be.

You and Tania are stranded overnight in a cabin. What would you do to pass the time? 

Cats aren’t like humans.  We aren’t in constant heat.  We’d find a way out, eat mice, sing to each other, nap.  I refuse to cry for human help.

Do you have any tattoos? 

Yes, but you can’t see it because of my fur.  Check out Erron’s foot though… (cat laugh)

Would you share the blurb from your story?  Definitely

Humans in Seattle are dying as a result of domestic cat vampires and demonesses working together. The latest victim is Erron's neighbor and best friend. Nolan, the leader of Seattle's Pacifistic Vampire Clan, and Erron, an albino who is commonly mistaken for a vampire, team up with the cat vamp leader to find the rogues who are killing needlessly and trying to discredit vampire-kind. And just maybe, between them, they'll find more than a remedy for this vampire scourge -- like love!


Purchase Link:  http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2122

Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment