Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Who's ready for a Peppermint Twist?

When I wrote my proposal for my Peppermint Twist, Strange Bedfellows, I sent publisher M a proposal that said, "I have a lumberjack elf and a dentist."

She said, "Only you could make me say yes to that."

What I actually have is TWO lumberjack elves, Snowflake and Monte, and their new dentist lover, Henry. I won't mention the Christmas special I am paying homage to, but it's not hard to guess, right? I am also dedicating this to my two favorite Canadians, Sean Michael and Kris Norris. Though Kris assures me they call lumberjacks loggers up there. Grins.

Anyhoo, check it out here on the coming soon. I hope y'all are ready for some crazy bad puns, some hot sex, and some elves like you've never seen them!

XXOO

Julia Talbot

www.juliatalbot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment