Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spaceport: Courtesan by Cat Marsters



Spaceport: Courtesan
by Cat Marsters

cover art by Bryan Keller
ISBN (13): 978-1-59596-476-2
Genre(s): Futuristic, Action/Adventure, The Fetish Club, Sci-Fi
Theme(s): Ménage, Spaceport
Series: Spaceport Multi-Author
Length: Novella



Blurb:


Sayana can have any man she wants -- and he'll pay for the privilege. As a Nil Rajan courtesan of great renown, she's in the rare position of choosing which clients she’ll allow to share her bed.
Only two men have ever been invited for free. One is her friend and assistant, a quiet, watchful Antillan who's deadly with a weapon and highly skilled in bed. His name is Janus Valdec, and he's the one person Sayana truly trusts. The other is Captain Rider, a pirate with eyes like space trash who touched more than just her body in a chance encounter three years ago.


Rider figured out her most closely-held secret, and she's been on the run from him ever since. When an attack on her ship leaves Sayana vulnerable, she's forced to choose which of these two men she can trust -- not just with her heart, but with her life.


Excerpt:

This e-book file contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience. Changeling Press E-Books are for sale to adults, only, as defined by the laws of the country in which you made your purchase. Please store your files wisely, where they cannot be accessed by under-aged readers.

Some people’s fantasies are really weird.
For instance, if you’d told me a week ago that a pair of heterosexual males would be paying me to pretend to be an IAC Huntership captain so that they could fuck me in tandem, I’d have… well, actually I wouldn’t have laughed, because I’ve done weirder things.
The man kneeling under the com desk -- who had asked to be called Ensign -- was lapping enthusiastically at my pussy, while I leaned forward over the desk, legs parted to give his friend -- Lieutenant -- a better view. Lieutenant was in the Commander’s chair -- a flagrant breach of protocol, but since the three of us were half dressed and fucking like bunnies, I don’t suppose it mattered.
Lieutenant had his shirt open and was fondling himself through his pants as I watched him on the little screen on my desk. His cock was hugely swollen, but I hadn’t given him leave to unclothe himself yet.
“Prime the thrusters,” I purred, gripping the console as Ensign’s tongue circled my throbbing clit. “We need to probe inside the Nil Raja nebula.”
“Yes, ma’am,” Lieutenant said, his voice a little strained.
“What do you suggest we use, Lieutenant?”
He gave a little squeak. There was sweat beading on his upper lip.
“It’s a tight nebula,” I said. “But we’ll need to be thorough.”
“Yes, ma’am,” he moaned.
I straightened up, tugging down the tunic I still wore, and swayed over to the nav console. Valdec and I had done a decent job of mocking up the bridge of an IAC ship, if I said so myself. I’d hired a suite in one of the more freespirited hotels and Valdec had paid one of the scrap merchants on Spaceport Adana to find some disused consoles and panels to decorate the place with. None of them worked, aside from the viewscreens I’d rigged to give us all a view of what was going on. In my experience, men are visual creatures. Whatever their species.
At the nav console, I leaned over so that both men could see my pussy. Hairless, and marked with the patterns of my Otha caste, simply the sight of it could cost a pretty penny.
Ensign and Lieutenant were clearly both much better off than their alter-egos.
“Thrusters to full,” I said, and glanced back to see both of them gripping themselves through their clothes. IAC uniforms consisted of matching pants and tunic over a tailored shirt, although I’d foregone the shirt. And the pants, after about thirty seconds. I wore my high, glossy black boots and tunic, which I’d slowly untabbed so that my breasts were mostly visible.
Like I said, visual creatures.
Turning, I cupped my breasts and stretched so that my tunic rode up above my pussy. “I think enviro is malfunctioning,” I said. “It’s so hot in here.” I unfastened the last tab on my tunic. “Permission granted to… make yourselves more comfortable.”
They were both undressed in seconds. Ensign hit his head on the underside of the com console, but he didn’t seem to mind. Truth told, I don’t think he even noticed.
“Lieutenant,” I said, eyeing his honed muscles and throbbing cock, “I think you need to take over at the nav. I prefer the com right now.”
So saying, I sauntered back to the com, with its waiting Ensign, who once again willingly latched onto my pussy. I sighed happily and let my tunic fall to the floor, totally naked and totally happy about it. As Ensign’s tongue pleasured me, Lieutenant palmed his cock, and I shook my head at him.
“I haven’t given you permission to engage the probe yet,” I said, and crooked my finger. “Why don’t you come here and share your data with me?”
Valdec and I had spent hours coming up with these terrible euphemisms. By the end of it, I’d had tears of laughter running down my face, and Valdec had almost cracked a smile. For him, that’s an expression of hilarity.







http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1024

No comments:

Post a Comment