Monday, March 03, 2014

DECADENT DECADE MONDAY - KATE HILL

Why I Love Writing For Changeling Press

My first story with Changeling Press was Vampire Master. Zigor was an arrogant alpha vampire with a love of discipline. I’ve always called him my problem child because he’s the kind of hero I want to slap, but in a twisted way he was fun to write and I loved watching him fall in love with Mel. Since then I’ve had dozens of stories with Changeling. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed writing for them and hope to continue to do so for a long time.

Changeling Press is an amazing publisher to work with because they allow authors to explore their dark, strange and sometimes humorous fantasies. Changeling values individuality in their writers, therefore allowing them to dive in and develop unique characters and plotlines.

Everyone at Changeling has always been very supportive. I’ve worked with my editor for over a decade and she has been great not only at finding my mistakes and helping improve my work, but at discussing ideas for future stories.

At the moment I’m working on the last story in my Daring Domanicos series (writing as Saloni Quinby). The final story in my Combustion series will be coming later this year.

Changeling has a great support team and fantastic readers who allow us to do what we absolutely love--write sexy romance.  I’m so proud to be part of Changeling’s first decade!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment