Monday, April 28, 2014

Decadent Decade Monday - Changeling Past with Lena Austin




Changeling is celebrating 10 years of great books. I'm B.J. McCall and I'll be journeying to Changeling Past and revisiting the first books of my fellow Changeling authors. You're invited to travel with me. Today the talented Lena Austin is telling us about her first Changeling book, Room to Play

Room to Play is available in the Room To Love (Collection).



My first book, Room to Play, was written as a challenge. Another publisher's editor told me that "male-male stories just don't sell. No one finds them sexy." Stop laughing. She really believed it. I knew it wasn't true. I found male-male erotica very sexy, so I figured I couldn't be the only weird one in the world. I asked my friends. They loved male-male erotica and thought *they* had been alone in their weirdness. Being new to erotic romance, I "dipped my toe" in and wrote a half-truth-- how Dante joined our family. I'll leave it to your imagination what's the lie.






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM

    pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete