Friday, July 04, 2014

Hostile Takeover by Julia Talbot (m/m- NSFW)

I am made of fail, y'all

I can't figure out how to post to the Bar and Grill right now, so I'll put this here!

***

"I don't give blood," Mike Robison said. He would have thought of it as a snarl, but the vampire staring back at him had the market cornered on that.

“You do now,” Channing Halston murmured, fangs showing in an evil smile. Bastard had taken over Mike’s company while Mike had been on vacation, and was now demanding a blood tithe in order for Mike to stay on.

Fucking vamps. God, Channing was beautiful. Not fair, how hot vamps could be.

“Make me,” Mike said, hoping he sounded braver than he really was.

Channing moved too fast for Mike’s eyes to follow, one hand on the back of Mike’s neck, the other slamming down to grasp Mike’s cock through his pants. That mouth moved to hover right over the pulse pounding in Mike’s neck.

“I thought you would never ask,” Channing said.

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Love this! As for the new FF Blog, go here http://changelingpress.wordpress.com then click on comments for the challenge you want to enter.

    M

    ReplyDelete