Sunday, May 03, 2009

Shunga Chronicles: Prince and the Assassin by Lizzie Lynn Lee






Shunga Chronicles: Prince and the Assassin
by Lizzie Lynn Lee

Cover art by Zuri
ISBN: 978-1-60521-201-2
Genre(s): Action/Adventure, Dark Fantasy, The Fetish Club, BDSM
Series: Shunga Chronicles
Length: Novella


http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1143

Blurb:

Call me Midori.
I'm the last of my kin and bearer of the kitsune-bi, fox-fire eyes. As bearer of the mark, I was born to kill. In fact, I'm so good at killing, my overlord Buntaro entrusts me to spy and eliminate all his enemies. But all that changes when my master orders me to kill a man I nicknamed Gorgeous Cock. His irresistible charm causes me some wanton aches between my thighs, making it difficult for me to execute my duties.
It's hard to kill your enemy when you fall in love with him...


Excerpt:


This e-book file contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience. Changeling Press E-Books are for sale to adults, only, as defined by the laws of the country in which you made your purchase. Please store your files wisely, where they cannot be accessed by under-aged readers.


He mistook me for a spirit when he first laid eyes on me.
How could he not? I was in the middle of my bath, naked, with my long hair down, and plumes of the hot spring's mist swathing me like a deity's gossamer robe. My pale skin, which is one of my best attributes, glistened from the droplets of water, and was tempered with the soft glow from the moonlight. Or perhaps it was my eyes that made him think I was a mischievous spirit who'd come to seduce him.
As the last of my kin, I possess the rare kitsune-bi, fox-fire eyes. My irises change color according to my mood; red when I'm angered, blue when I'm sad, fathomless black when I'm in a killing rage, and silver when I'm aroused.
And tonight, I'm aroused.
I've been told when my eyes turn silver I exude a raw charm that makes me look like a yōkai, a spirit. But only a few have vouched for this, as most of my lovers were busy with their cocks when I was in this state.
"Are you real?" the stranger asked. His voice sounded cultured and profound. His speech proved him a highborn, with a hint of the Autumner accent.
I smiled coquettishly, turning forward to show him my other best attributes. "Real enough, if you would like to come closer," I teased.
The stranger was a striking man in his early thirties, garbed in a simple cotton kimono and straw sandals. His unbound hair spilled behind his shoulders like curtains of black silk. He had his traveling bundle slung behind his back, and a battered katana sheathed in his sash. I gauged he was a warrior, or a scholar who disguised himself as a warrior. Although, in my opinion, he was too refined for a warrior from the way he carried himself.
He stared at my full breasts; my nipples stood erect like ripe berries ready to be plucked. Then his gaze moved down to my mons, which was without body hair. As bearer of the kitsune-bi, I inherited distinct traits from my ancestors, and one of them was the absence of hair on my sex. Men found this fascinating.
The stranger also found my hairless sex fascinating at first, but then his expression turned guarded. He frowned, eyeing me with suspicion. Judging from the look in his eyes, he dismissed me as non-human. "What are you doing here?"
"Why, sire," I splashed water on my bare body, inviting him to join me in the water, "I'm just a wanton girl who came to seduce and debauch you."
He narrowed his eyes, instantly grabbing the hilt of his katana.
I was alarmed. "Don't even try, unless you know how to use it." He stood a good distance from me, and my pile of clothes and weapons were within my reach. I could outrun and kill him should he decide to use his sword on me.
He noticed my clothes, and the long black nagatō that lay atop. He relaxed. Everybody knew spirits never lounged around with weapons. He laughed. "For a second, I thought you were a spirit."
"If I were a spirit, your sword would be useless to wield against me. Don't you know that?"
He shrugged. "You never know. I've never met one." He pulled his katana from his sash and placed it carefully on the ground, along with his traveling bundle. He started to disrobe.
"What are you doing?"
"You invited me to join you. Don't you remember?"
"That was before you were thinking of killing me. I rescind my invitation. Put your clothes back on."
He smiled. "Too bad. I'm in dire need of a bath."
I started to open my mouth to protest, but stopped when he pulled off his loincloth. Damnation! A fluttery feeling singed my loins at the sight of his maleness. He was fully aroused, and his cock was as refined as the rest of him. Come to think about it, I'd never seen such a beautiful cock. It was impossibly thick and long, and curved upward like the Emperor's precious ivory. I changed my mind about sending him away. "Is that real?"
"Real enough, if you'd like to come closer." His smile widened, dimples adorning each cheek.
"You love to jest, I see."
"I also love pillowing." He dove into the pond. The water splashed everywhere. Before I knew it, he'd grabbed my waist and pulled me into his welcoming arms. He ran his hands over my body, my hair, the juncture of my thighs, the back of my knees, touching everything as if he wanted to make sure I wasn't a spirit. "You're real enough. And too beautiful to be real…" he murmured, his voice dark and husky.
I wasn't paying attention to what he said. My eyes were transfixed on his cock. It swayed as he was busy feeling me. I touched it experimentally and it stirred with anticipation. Ah, he liked me…
"What's your name, pretty one?"
"Uhm?" I stroked his cock. It became incredibly hard in my palm. A soft groan of pleasure came from him. "I'm nobody, thus my name is unimportant. What's yours?"
"Mine is also unimportant." He studied my face, looking enthralled by what he saw. Perhaps he'd never seen a woman with changeling eyes before. "I shall call you Silver Eyes since yours are very unusual."
"And I shall call you Gorgeous Cock since yours is grandly befitting for a man," I blurted out without thinking.









http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1143

No comments:

Post a Comment