Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Saturday Book Diver Interviews Dolan from More Molten by Kira Stone


Welcome to the Saturday Book Diver! Every weekend I interview sexy and intriguing characters from fictional worlds. This morning I'm seated in a social center on a large space cruiser. It's quite early and the center is nearly empty.

Glancing out the portal at the fascinating display of stars and planets, I wait for Dolan Exeter from More Molten by Kira Stone.

Someone clears his throat and my gaze darts to the man seated across from me.

SBD: Dolan Exeter?

DE: You got me.  [Grins cheekily]

SBD: [Smiling back] Thank you for agreeing to this interview. Readers are curious to know about your world. First, what is Molten?

DE: [Frowns a bit] Molten is… there’s not much known about it really.  Very few people know it even exists and it’s important to keep it that way.  I will tell you that Molten is not a “what” but a “who”.

SBD: That sounds even more intriguing! I've heard you're on a mission with a man named Zian. What is your mission and would you tell me about Zian?

DE: Heh, a man on a mission.  Sounds like one of those Original Earth expressions.  *grins*  The mission involves Molten.  Telling you that much is probably more than I should say, but it’s so important to…  Right, shutting up about that now.  Maybe Molten Mayhem (Molten 3) will hold more answers for you and your readers.

Zian I could probably go on about forever.  The most loving, caring, sexy being I’ve ever met in my life.  He is my living dream.  The only man who ever made me think about… well… [fingers earring hoop in his left ear]… let’s say we have an understanding.

[There’s something about true love that makes you smile and Dolan definitely sounds like a man in love.]

SBD: What three words would you use to describe Zian?

DE: Creative, SEXY, intelligent.  Did I say sexy?  [wicked grin]

SBD: How do you think Zian would describe you?

DE:  Confusing, Human, Emotional

SBD: Is there anything you'd like to talk about that we haven't discussed so far?

DE: If you come across Mercury that isn’t Mercury, get a message to me.  Blart.  Again, me and my big mouth.  Can’t stress how important that is though.  Dangerous stuff.  [coughs]  Best given to someone who knows how to handle it.  That’d be me.

For people who haven’t heard yet, the dwarf planet Harmony is gone.  Find another safe haven.

SBD: Would you give us one of your favorite excerpts from More Molten?

DE: Look up the Ozzy, the orgasmatron.  *laughs*  Snippets won’t do.  Taking the time to read it should be a pleasure though.

It's time for me to leave Dolan's unusual world and I admit I'm intrigued by Molten as well as Dolan and Zian's relationship. If you are too and would like to know more about them, check out

No comments:

Post a Comment