Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snowfire: Fire-and-Water Gate by KZ Snow




Snowfire: Fire-and-Water Gate
by K.Z. Snow

cover art by ReneƩ George
ISBN (13): 978-1-60521-188-6
Genre(s): Paranormal, Hot Flashes
Theme(s): Magic and Mayhem
Series: Snowfire Multi-Author Series
Length: Hot Flash




Blurb:


When fire elemental Salomon “crashes” a wizard’s astral gate, he’s fortunate to be invited into the Magic Circle rather than kicked to the cosmic curb. When water elemental Acwilla joins him there, he’s even more fortunate.
By adopting human form, they discover that the coupling of opposites can not only elevate their natures, it can also result in a sizzlingly good time.


Excerpt:


This e-book file contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language which some may find offensive and which is not appropriate for a young audience. Changeling Press E-Books are for sale to adults, only, as defined by the laws of the country in which you made your purchase. Please store your files wisely, where they cannot be accessed by under-aged readers.


“Before you attempt to summon Acwilla,” Salomon said to his host, “I must ask you for some guidance.”
The wizard peered into his face. “I believe you’re blushing.”
“I’m afraid I don’t understand the reference,” Salomon said.
“Is your face warm?” the wizard asked.
“Of course my face is warm.” Silently, Salomon upbraided himself for his snappish tone.
“I suppose that was a stupid question,” the wizard said with a grin, “since you’re a fire elemental. I was just trying to explain what blushing is. A warm face is one of its signs. The heightened warmth and color means the blood has risen to the surface of your skin.”
“I beg your forgiveness,” Salomon said, turning down his eyes.
“You don’t have to be too obsequious.” The wizard continued to smile. “Just don’t fly into a snit, or I’ll have to cast your ass out of here.”
“My what?” Salomon asked, looking up. He must have unconsciously mimicked the wizard’s stature when he shifted; they were the same height.
The wizard walked behind him and placed his hands on a lower rear portion of Salomon’s anatomy. “This,” he said, “is your ass. And you chose a very nice one, I might add.”
“I’m glad you approve. You see, I’ve been in Human form before, but I’ve never familiarized myself with all its features. And if I hope to couple with an Undine who’s also in Human form, I’ll need…”
“A clue,” the wizard said, laughing.
His demeanor had changed since he’d begun to trust his visitor. He was no longer intimidating, although his power certainly hadn’t diminished. Perhaps trust inspired relaxation and good humor in Humans. Salomon felt encouraged by the wizard’s genial behavior.
“You’ve never experienced physical enjoyment of another Human body?” the wizard asked. “I mean a body other than your own.”
“I’ve heard of such enjoyment.” Salomon looked down at his new self. “But I don’t know how to generate it. I’m not entirely sure what all these… parts are for. Please help me understand.”
The wizard gazed into his eyes for a moment. “Oh, shit,” he sighed. “You’re really going to owe me after this.”


No comments:

Post a Comment