Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The process of creating a demon

Hey y'all!

I'm hard at work at changing my Demon at the Door Flash Fic from weeks ago into a real story.

I love the concept of opening a door, and hello, demon!

My demon boy, Mal, has horns. Just wee ones. He doesn't have a tail, because that can be way more socially awkward than horns. He's well-endowed. He's hot to the touch. He's magickal in the sack. Literally.

These are a few of my favorite things, so why not include them in my story?

Who's a horny little devil?

What are your favorite demon attributes?

While we're all waiting for me to finish this particular tale, check out Keeping Score: Two Down, the second book in my demon hunter series. Boom.

Thanks for hanging out with me, y'all

XXOO

Julia

www.juliatalbot.com

Photo courtesy of Shutterstock royalty free photo service

No comments:

Post a Comment