Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Speed Demon And A Love Worth Waiting For – Cynthia Sax


Tomorrow, Speed Demon releases. Speed Demon is the fourth story I’ve written for the sexy multi-author Protect and Serve series. Officer Drake found his Hunny bunny in Badge Bunny


Drake’s partner Officer Wright met the right woman/beagle in Legal Beagle




Uncle Flopsy… well… he extended an offer Lady Grace couldn’t refuse in The Godrabbit.



In Speed Demon, their good friend and fellow police officer Sarge will finally act on the love he’s been harboring for his partner Nero. It has taken a long time for Sarge to come to terms with his feelings. It takes a tragedy to prompt him to act on them.

For me, this wait, this heart-wrenching effort, makes Sarge’s story even more special. He is risking everything on love. He’s risking the job he loves, the friends he’d die for, the partner he trusts to guard his back. He has to face the demons in his past and the big, bad demon in his present and maybe his future.

This is why I love this story.


My name is Officer Sargent, Sarge to friends and fellow police officers. You might have heard some rumors about me, but they're all lies. I'm not gay. I'm not. The reason I watch my partner's back is because that's what cops do; we watch out for each other. It has nothing to do with his broad shoulders or trim hips or shapely butt.

My partner Nero is a demon, and he has a sick sense of humor, tricking me into thinking things no straight man should ever think. I'm a genetically enhanced supercop, and I can handle his devilish magic.

That is until the unthinkable happens.

Read More Here:
http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1937

No comments:

Post a Comment