Saturday, November 30, 2013

Interview with Addison from Ticket To Ride by Ana Raine

What kind of job do you have?
I am a pianist at local clubs, bars, and anywhere else that will have me. But mostly, I’m kind of spoiled staying at home or practicing music while my boyfriend works.

Describe yourself in three words.
Adventurous, and surprisingly kinky.

Who is your love interest?
My boyfriend of five years,Taylor.

Tell us about your first kiss with Taylor.
My first kiss with Taylor was really hot. I had just finished playing at a dueling piano bar and was still pumped with adrenaline. Then this gorgeous, well dressed man approached me and I couldn’t help but want to kiss him.

List three things about Taylor that turn you on.
He’s kinky.
He always wants to please me.
He’s secretive and shy.

Do you like using sex toys?
Yes, I recently found out that I do.

Top or bottom?
Bottom, but only because Taylor is so good at being a top.

Whipped cream or Marshmallow?
I haven’t tried those, but probably whipped cream.

What's your idea of a romantic evening?
Being alone with Taylor.

What do you like to wear to bed?
Nothing at all so Taylor can be free to touch me.

Would you share the blurb from your story?

“Thinking of something?” Taylor asked, pushing a cup farther away from the edge of the counter so he could rest his arm on the marble.

“About the first time we made love.”

Taylor’s eyes lit up as he took hold of my arm, gently pulling me closer. He kept urging me forward until my erection was perfectly pressed against his leg. The way he towered over me, my head only came to the middle of his chest.

Craning my neck to look up at him, I watched his lips move as he asked, “Do you want more? I didn’t do the best job last night, did I?”

“You always do a good job,” I reminded him, laughing and pushing him away ever so slightly. I was more than relieved when his arm stayed strong around my waist. “I’m just hard to please.”

Taylor raised his eyebrows, “So I see. Luckily for me, I love sucking you off.”

I was surprised. “You don’t want any?”

“Not yet. I used you so hard last night; I’m surprised you didn’t pass out. But don’t worry,” his hand slipped away from my waist so he could lower himself to the floor. “I’ll get mine later.”

Purchase Link:

Author Links:

http://anarainebooks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment