Saturday, November 23, 2013

Interview with Tavis O’Connor from Demon Seduction by B.J. McCall

What kind of job do you have?

I gamble. I bet on horses and play poker, but if the odds suit me I’ll bet on just about anything. Lady luck has always been good to me.

Would you call yourself golden or a bad boy?

Definitely a bad boy. I like living on the edge, playing the odds and taking risks. I was in an auto accident recently. I totaled my car and the doctor said it was a miracle that I survived. While I was unconscious I saw my future. I didn’t believe in an afterlife, hellfire and demons, but I was wrong. I’ve been given a second change. I’ll never be golden, but I don’t want to see the flames of Perdition again.


Who is your love interest?

Her name is Despina. She’s breathtaking and likes me a lot. I’m crazy about her.


How did you and Despina meet?

She was standing outside the hospital when I was released. I was alone, without transportation and not a penny in my pocket. She offered me a ride. Despina was there at the precise moment I really needed someone. I’ll never stop needing her.

Would you share the blurb from your story?

I’d be happy to share the blurb from Demon Seduction. Some people might not believe my story, but I swear it’s true.

Tavis O'Connor didn't believe in heaven and hell until a glimpse into perdition convinces him to change his ways.

Despina is given the task of reclaiming the soul snatched from the flames. If she succeeds she'll be promoted and attain the demon rank of Wicked.

Confident in her powers of seduction, one night is all Despina needs to bring the sexy Irishman back to the dark side.


Purchase Link:



Author Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment