Sunday, August 09, 2009

From Leona Grey: A shiny new 5 Ribbon review!



 

 
Open Doors got 5 Blue Ribbons! According to their site that means it's "a book I would gush about to all my friends and recommend to anyone and everyone. A real page-turner. "
 
About my latest work, Noelle from Romance Junkies says:
 
 

OPEN DOORS was a wonderfully well written story... The romance between Jared and Maura was also very well done, you could almost feel their emotions and the intensity of their feelings for each other. Excellent job!

 
 
Many thanks to Noelle for taking the time to review my story

 
Open Doors --Available Now
So Many Wolves by Leona Grey -- I greatly enjoyed reading this story and found myself chuckling, cheering and purring as I read through the adventure packed into these few pages--By Agapanthus from Whipped Cream Reviews. Full review here: http://whippedcream 2.blogspot. com/2009/ 03/so-many- wolves-by- leona-gray. .html?zx= d40e83a669733325
Through Topaz, A Recommended Read from Fallen Angel Reviews and a Best Book from Whipped Cream Reviews

 
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment