Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hunted is almost here!

Look, I'm a coming soon!

Is that an amazing cover or what?

I had such a blast with this last Mixed Breeds book on so many levels. One because Damon is not a shifter, and that led to my new series, which I'll debut next year. I love that, when someone new pops up to be hot and yummy. I also loved it because it's like an old soul bond story. The three main characters aren't even sure how this relationship will happen, which left me guessing until the end.

Also, Shanna, my female character, got to be a badass with a Glock.

Check it out, and if you haven't read the first two books check them out here

Bear Facts and Outfoxed are yummy, too!

And here's a jaguar, just to make me happy!

XXOO

Julia

www.juliatalbot.com

Image purchased from Shutterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment